The official forums for the World of Warcraft guild, Conviction (formerly Convicted of Korgath). This guild is based out of the PVP server Bleeding Hollow.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pansyman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Acknowledged   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm already talented / glyphed for IMP AMS / AMZ in my normal raid spec and assuming crackles are a tiny bit slower in heroic, as the boss has more health, then they are in reg. AMS should cover every crackle.
Back to top Go down
Kiraneko

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Ive been doing the dailies for guild rep plus the mounts. So I am already exhalted, and had anough tokens for the trinket.
Back to top Go down
Doug

Number of posts : 977
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Boo I'm a ghost! I've been sick enough lately that I pooped on my parents floor whilst puking and had a sleep over at the local hospital for some yummy IV fluids. But I've read up and I'll be ready to go with talents and specs. I'm exalted with the faction but I'm gonna be falling short on tokens. I'll be working on it when I'm well enough to get back(I'll be making my triumphant, non pooping return tonight for raid).
Back to top Go down
Riggityrye

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm

I already posted on this thread. If you need me to say 'yeah I'll get the trinket and do everything listed', then yeah I'll get the trinket and do everything listed.
Back to top Go down
Havikkus
Initiate

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 pm

@Riggityrye wrote:
Question about the trinket from TB. If im specced sub with enveloping shadows, which increases feint uptime by 3 seconds and makes me take 30% less aoe damage. That paired with the actual feint ability makes rogues take ~80% less aoe damage during feint uptime. In addition to, feint uptime was increased by 3 seconds, which means if we pop feint everytime its off CD we will only have 1 second of down time. Do I really need to get the trinket?

Doomwreck it would make cinder damage minimal, but rogues should be cloaking it, paladins should be bubbling it, and mages iceblocking.

with feint uptime, rogues should be taking no damage. Trinket might be overkill
Back to top Go down
svjetlo

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 pm

@Havikkus wrote:
@Riggityrye wrote:
Question about the trinket from TB. If im specced sub with enveloping shadows, which increases feint uptime by 3 seconds and makes me take 30% less aoe damage. That paired with the actual feint ability makes rogues take ~80% less aoe damage during feint uptime. In addition to, feint uptime was increased by 3 seconds, which means if we pop feint everytime its off CD we will only have 1 second of down time. Do I really need to get the trinket?

Doomwreck it would make cinder damage minimal, but rogues should be cloaking it, paladins should be bubbling it, and mages iceblocking.

Im saving my bubblr for 3rd phase, just incase kiting gets rough
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/
Havikkus
Initiate

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:54 pm

@svjetlo wrote:
@Havikkus wrote:
@Riggityrye wrote:

Im saving my bubblr for 3rd phase, just incase kiting gets rough

I never had to use it while healing kite tank, but used divine protection all the time during electrocutes. Then again using hand of sacrifice is so risky, yet we used it so much. Everytime it was popped we had to call it and had another healer healing us and the tank. Goodluck, make sure innervates are saved for you, and you will have enough time to pop your own mana CD's when the adds go down and their energy is reset.
Back to top Go down
Hasted
WoW Officer

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Edited my spec slightly for single target and I'm Revered with TB so it shouldn't take long to get to Exalted.
Back to top Go down
Dudder

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:01 am

read it....i'll have the trinket pretty soon. I've already got the spec ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets   

Back to top Go down

Heroic Nef specs/glyphs/trinkets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3